Tuesday, December 17, 2013

OMG LoL: Yasuo (Oh My Gragas League of Legends)

Hello summoners it is I again Leo, or Midnight420X. I have some AWESOME news for you, Yasuo is AMAZING, technically. This is going to be a new segment called Oh my Gragas League of Legends when i take things that seem amazing or just really cool to me and I tell you about them you know something to break the whole Lol (League of Legends) School, class time trend.

Yasuo:

Yasuo is one of the 1st TRUE samurai/ shogun/ ronin, that I have actually see in League. Yasuo is a wondering samurai who uses wind to slay his foes and obstacles. Once being a soaring pupil in the Ionian sword school Yasuo learned the difficult wind technique. This being so he was rumored to be a great hero in the land of Ionia, but one day the land of Noxus attacked the Ionian sword school and  Yasuo was tasked with protecting the school elder. His own Hubris (Pride) got in front of him and he thought his skill and sword would turn the battle, though they did win the school elder was killed in the fray of combat. This tragedy of war kick started Yasuo's peripetia (change of fortune). Yasuo took full accountability for what he did saying himself that he was responsible for the elder when he died. After his confession to his suprise he was accused of the death of the school elder. Yasuo being exiled and sent away he left a vengeful wanderer hellbent on finding that man and bringing him to justice. (there will be an acctual post of tips and tricks for Yasuo in later posts hope you look foreword.) Well I'm your summoner blogger Midnight420X signing off. Till' next time summoners. 

8 comments:

  1. This is a really interesting character. He fights with wind, yet he carries a bad*** sword. Is this a playable character?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really interesting character. He fights with wind, yet he carries a bad*** sword. Is this a playable character?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate Yasou. He's incredibly difficult to master, but when you do master him, he's the most OP character in the game! I won't talk about his skills, but I think you should tell the people about how OP he is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. In all honesty it too me about 2 day of straight Co-op Vs Ai training to go even get at least 10 kills by end game with Yasuo. His abilities are actually the most balanced I've seen in awhile for a new release.

      Delete
  4. I haven't play him yet but is he really that good? Haven't play against him yet so not really sure about his own skills

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have a full debrief about him and a few fun things I have in store for you guys stay updated! :D

      Delete